The benefits of having SECURUS as your complete security solutions provider
- SECURUS has over 30 years of experience in designing electronic security solutions to suit residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- SECURUS is 100% Western Australian owned and operated.
- SECURUS offers competitive installation pricing with fully inclusive rental solutions available for commercial clients.
- SECURUS design, install and maintain access control, closed circuit television(CCTV), smoke detection, electric perimeter fencing and electronic security alarm systems.
- SECURUS technicians are on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any urgent service requirements.
- SECURUS’ parent company, CTI Logistics Limited owns and operates a Grade A1 security alarm monitoring station – ARM Security.
SECURUS employs fully trained, highly experienced security consultants, installation and service technicians.
Our secure monitoring centre is located in West Perth and is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you call us you will speak directly to an experienced operator in Perth Western Australia who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service.
To put it simply we will be there when you need us.
The SECURUS Installation Difference
- Only high quality commercial grade equipment installed.
- All service personnel receive on going product training.
- All consultants, technicians and control room operators are audited and licensed by the Western Australian Police.
- All staff are professional and well presented.
- Comprehensive parts and labour warranties offered on all work.
SECURUS is one of the most trusted names in the business, take a look at our Standards and Accreditation.