(Minimise COVID-19 Infection Risks)
Available now for Perth Businesses
COVID-19 has generated new requirements for the management and protection of our staff and customers to ensure their welfare and health is maintained. Minimising the risks of spreading virus infections has now become mandatory in many instances.
Fever is the most common symptom of COVID-19 resulting in a higher than normal body temperature. The installation of a thermal body temperature camera which can detect elevated body temperatures in a quick and non-invasive way, provides the opportunity to re-evaluate a person prior to them entering the premises while not slowing access for other people.
The camera provides confirmation that the business or organisation has measures in place to reduce the risks of COVID-19 and will assist in minimising any hesitation people may have entering the premises.
Is it easy to operate?
- It takes one second for the camera to accurately detect the temperature of each person.
- The camera can measure the temperature of several people at the same time.
- The camera operates from around 1 meter providing non-contact temperature measurement.
How could we set up the camera?
- The camera is placed facing the premises entrance at a height of 1.5 metres.
- People approaching have their temperature displayed from around 1-2 meters.
- A monitor is positioned so people approaching the camera appear on the monitors screen.
- The monitor will display a green box around each person with their temperature.
- Should a person enter, who’s temperature is outside the selected range, the box will turn red and a verbal warning will be broadcast.
- The camera will simultaneously generate an email alert which will include a picture of the person and the temperature they displayed.
- Warning lights can be installed to provide additional visual confirmation for any high temperature reading.
Who would benefit from these cameras?
- Offices, businesses, retail stores.
- Hotels, restaurants, licensed premises, entertainment venues.
- Schools, theatres, rest homes.
- Swimming pools, libraries, gyms, sports clubs.
- Government departments, front line staff dealing with the public.
Should you be interested in more information on the cameras or would like to arrange a demonstration, please contact one of the friendly team at Securus on 9422 1111 or fill out the below form.